What do I Provide as a Practitioner of CBT?
- A Professional delivery of individual Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to adults who are self funded, or within insurance-based and occupational schemes.
Click here to see what CBT is.
- I am fully qualified, with a Masters Degree (MSc) in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy (CBP), which incorporates a thesis on Self-Esteem (available to view from the Reference section of Derby University), entitled 'The Significance of Personality Traits on a Cognitive Behavioural Perspective of Self-Esteem'.
Click here to see Qualifications.
- Over 10 years experience, exclusive to Cognitive Behavioural practice and theory. This followed on from a one year foundation course in Psychotherapeutics at Derby University .
Click here to see Experience.
- Accreditation with the BABCP since 2005 (Registration as a member of BABCP since 1999), which means an ongoing commitment to Professional Development.
Click here to find out about the BABCP
- A good geographical location at the Woodlands Natural Health Centre in Derby, providing a safe, tranquil environment that is easy to access from Derby, Burton and the Midlands.
Click here to see Location Map